The Newsroom

ITV News: Rotas & Presenters

(July 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BA
bilky asko
Did Mary and James switch seats during the break? I'm sure Mary was on the right of the screen (her left)...

You are incorrect.
BE
Benjamin1
Andrea Byrne taking a 6 month sabbatical as of 3 June. See more http://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/showbiz/andrea-byrne-takes-time-out-4015615
WE
Westy2
Andrea Byrne taking a 6 month sabbatical as of 3 June. See more http://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/showbiz/andrea-byrne-takes-time-out-4015615

Dunno about the puppy, but whats the betting on her being pregnant by the end of the 6 months?
WA
watchingtv
Lucy Meacock presenting tonight, I havent seen her present itv News since the new look in January.
GM
GMc
Lucy Meacock presenting tonight, I havent seen her present itv News since the new look in January.

Lucy has presented a few Saturdays since the rebrand. 2 February and 27 April, as well as yesterday.
WA
watchingtv
GMc posted:

Lucy has presented a few Saturdays since the rebrand. 2 February and 27 April, as well as yesterday.

Really! Sorry Confused
GM
GMc
GMc posted:

Really! Sorry Confused

I wasn't being rude. Just letting you know she has presented this year. Smile Lucy should be on more often IMO. Great newscaster.

34 days later

:-(
A former member
Rageh Omah (sp?) is presenting the evening and late news today. EXCITING.
RD
RDJ
Rageh is a bit wooden. Not much charisma, he's just reading the autocue with a blank expression.

Nice to see a new face presenting though, it's about time the presenting team got a breath of fresh air.
GM
GMc
RDJ posted:
Rageh is a bit wooden. Not much charisma, he's just reading the autocue with a blank expression.

Nice to see a new face presenting though, it's about time the presenting team got a breath of fresh air.

Rageh seemed to have "shakey-head syndrome". Katie Derham was also a sufferer. Smile
SW
Sam Walker
RDJ posted:

I imagine it's just nerves. Many newcomers probably have the same experience. And like you say, nice to have some fresh faces.
CA
Cando
RDJ posted:

I imagine it's just nerves. Many newcomers probably have the same experience. And like you say, nice to have some fresh faces.

He has anchored before on both BBC World & AJ English and he was poor then also.

Newer posts