(November 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LX
lxflyer
World move to "C" from 7pm.

Focus on Africa comes from "B".
MI
mirage7
The Obama press conference ran till about 19.05, it would not have been possible for them to stay in c for all of it
VM
VMPhil
The World War I programme must have finished early as we got a few seconds hold of the weather before a full 59 second countdown.
HB
HarryB
Clive Myrie had the 9 in A as usual.

He's now in E, the news at Ten is at 11:15 tonight because of football.
DA
David
Clive Myrie had the 9 in A as usual.

He's now in E, the news at Ten is at 11:15 tonight because of football.
Oh, I love these kind of things. I haven't worked these out yet but see if you can get these ones...

7 D in a W
13 in a BD
15 M of F
6 S on a D
bilky asko and oflahertya gave kudos
NE
News96
Clive now back in A ready for when E has the BBC1 bullietin shortly-Couldn't he have just stood at the videowall like they do at weekends-to me it sounds quicker than changing studios.
HB
HarryB
Recorded 12 o'clock TOTH with Nicholas Owen's 11 o'clock hour
FL
flaziola
Midday bulletin is a recorded one from 11. Why?
DA
DAN09690
Recorded 12 o'clock TOTH with Nicholas Owen's 11 o'clock hour

BBC World News thinks its with the UK though starting with"Broadcasting to the UK and around the globe". So something is clearly wrong with the News Channel .
FL
flaziola
That would have made more sense rather than this messy recording with no clock or ticker. Whatever is wrong, they will want to have it fixed by 1 as there is a bbc 1 bulletin due.
Last edited by flaziola on 29 June 2014 12:18pm
GM
Gary McEwan
That would have made more sense rather than this messy recording with no clock or ticker.

They had that 'recorded' bar when they were on strike as well...
DA
DAN09690
That would have made more sense rather than this messy recording with no clock or ticker.

They had that 'recorded' bar when they were on strike as well...

Yes, and on a previous occasion when the news channel couldn't play out any reports but they used a different style. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQRC3_t6h6M

Newer posts