TV Home Forum

CITV Channel & Saturday Showdown Thread

Robotboy, Butterfings and Pirate Islands Coming Soon! (January 2006)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JA
james2001 Founding member
There are full listings for the channel on Digiguide now. Looks fairly dissapointing to be honest.
DJ
DJ Dave
Sounds like pre-recored invision links then.
CA
CoxyAppo
DJ Dave posted:
Sounds like pre-recored invision links then.

why?
BR
Brekkie
What's the deal with GMTV here?

They are scheduled to simulcast their ITV1 programmes on CITV tomorrow - will they be taking the 6-9.25am slot?

I know they didn't bother with ITV3 or ITV News, but with GMTV Kids on ITV2 they might be a bit more concerned about competition from CITV. The logical thing really would be to move the GMTV Kids programmes to CITV and clear the ITV2 morning schedule for more Judge Judy!
FA
fanoftv
It looks as if I'm going to have to connect my DVD player up to the freeview box then.

Isn't there even any channel information to add the channel on sky anywhere?

As for presenters, I presume that they were just on about Toonattik and H&S Saturday Showdown. Though they may not have been. It will be interesting to see what does come, and what happens on ITV1 on Monday, even if it's just that they use the new idents.
GO
gottago
Brekkie Boy posted:

They are scheduled to simulcast their ITV1 programmes on CITV tomorrow - will they be taking the 6-9.25am slot?

I know they didn't bother with ITV3 or ITV News, but with GMTV Kids on ITV2 they might be a bit more concerned about competition from CITV. The logical thing really would be to move the GMTV Kids programmes to CITV and clear the ITV2 morning schedule for more Judge Judy!
After looking at the scheduals it seems that GMTV2 may just be simucasting CITV during the week. Odd choice.
CA
CoxyAppo
gottago posted:
Brekkie Boy posted:

After looking at the scheduals it seems that GMTV2 may just be simucasting CITV during the week. Odd choice.

no its slightly different to GMTV Kids
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
There is now a countdown on screen.
IB
IBC
New look website online now
CITV WEBSITE
IB
IBC
Just saw new look Promo on ITV1. I think it looks quite nice. On the ITV1 the old dog is still there.
TV
TVMark
Typical!! No ident into Showdown but straight into cheesestrings and then the 'old' DOG appeared, whats going on ITV?????
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
We have the old dog on ITV1, new one on CITV Channel, and a choice of different cartoon on each channel during Saturday Showdown. The idents appear to be showing on the CITV website.

Newer posts