Media Websites

TV NewsBreak

The New TVUK (November 2009)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
FR
frostat01
TVUK and TVUK News Centre are to close down at the end of the year, to be replaced by an all new website - TV NewsBreak.

We've decided we want to go for something that was easier for us maintain and for you to visit and use. The main (red) part of TVUK closed down rather quietly a few weeks ago whilst we were deciding what to do.

We thought a fresh start would be good and so have decided from now on to focus on TV news presentation. It'll be on December 31st because that's when the domain name runs out and it's a nice tidy place to finish!

For the latest information on how the new website is progressing, follow @TVNewsBreak on Twitter

We will also be putting updates in this thread too Smile
MW
Mike W
TVUK and TVUK News Centre are to close down at the end of the year

I'm sorry, who?
JO
Joe
Two pretty decent websites, to be honest, Michael.
MW
Mike W

I can't say I've heard of them, Joe.

EDIT: Just had a look, I like the design. Will it be changing to a new design?
Last edited by Mike W on 28 November 2009 4:07am
FR
frostat01

I can't say I've heard of them, Joe.

EDIT: Just had a look, I like the design. Will it be changing to a new design?

I dunno Micheal all this information has come from James. So any information on the website you need to ask him about.

At the moment I've just heard about it . Im am going to be fully involved however with the launch and hopefully the design and running. But James is the one to ask him about this change.
JA
Jamesypoo
The design will change quite radically from what it is now. The current design has served us well over the past couple of years but, as the new website will be working differently, it's felt the design should reflect this change.

All being well it will be live before the end of the year.

Newer posts