TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain - confirmed

Susanna Reid to join revamped ITV breakfast show (March 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
HJ
HJL
That is somebodies random website- LOOK AT THE WEB ADDRESS!!

Somebodies obviously got the reaction they were going for!! Razz

EDIT: Plus if you read the article, you'll realise that the "Paul Johnson" description is one of Ben Shepard.
Last edited by HJL on 8 April 2014 2:58pm
NE
neilly
Thank you for correcting me.
VM
VMPhil
The official ITV Press Centre is located at http://www.itv.com/presscentre/
AS
ASO
Someone has a bit too much time on their hands! Rolling Eyes

Edit: this comment is not directed at any of you, it's about whoever made the website Smile
NE
neilly
Thanks, been out the country the last five weeks so been behind the latest developments for GMB only to realise I was looking at a stupid parody account without recognising it (must be slipping - I blame old age of course). I assume if the launch is April 28th well get an official press launch after the Easter Holidays.
FA
fanoftv
Well it's definitely a mixture of Ben Shepherd, Jake Humphries (for launching the BBC formula 1 coverage), and somebody else.
Well I presume Ben Shepherd hasn't started a newspaper column. BS on the box would be something completely different (yet relevant to so many programmes).
HB
HarryB
To be honest, I’m not expecting much than this in the graphics for Good Morning Britain…
RO
rob Founding member
To be honest, I’m not expecting much than this in the graphics for Good Morning Britain…

What's Good Britain Morning?
HB
HarryB
rob posted:

What's Good Britain Morning?

Awks, pretend its ‘Good Morning Britain’
BA
bazinga
Yes, i'm sure they will design the graphics so they're entirely like daybreak... Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Last edited by bazinga on 9 April 2014 12:24pm
AS
ASO
Oh dear me. Rolling Eyes
RO
rob Founding member
now,I'm half expecting : you to set up a website about Daybreak, obsessed about presenters and rotas.

Just when I thought this forum couldn't sink any lower...
harshy and PCarter1998 gave kudos

Newer posts