TV Home Forum

BT Sport - Launch of BT Sport Ultimate

Dolby Atmos to be introduced 28-Nov-2020 (June 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BK
bkman1990
I checked the Youtube feed & it's HDR stream is not up there yet.
DV
DVB Cornwall
The YT feed is NOT going to be in HDR.
BK
bkman1990
The YT feed is NOT going to be in HDR.

Alright then. Is the YT feed for this match available worldwide?
DV
DVB Cornwall
No UK only, other rights holders may offer their coverage.
BK
bkman1990
Ah. I just saw that now by looking up news articles online. I only have Virgin Media One to watch the final from Saorview in the Republic of Ireland. That option on Saorview offers the match in SD only. I would have to pay a subscription to watch it in HD.
DV
DVB Cornwall
So BT Sport have two formal presentation areas, the conventional stand based one manned by Lineker and the full desk version pitchside by Kelly.
GE
thegeek Founding member
Meta.

BK
bkman1990
Did anyone on the BT Sport coverage mention that there will be a moment's silence before the match kicks off in Madrid?

There was some sad news which happened to one of Arsenal's & Sevilla's former players.
GE
thegeek Founding member
Did anyone on the BT Sport coverage mention that there will be a moment's silence before the match kicks off in Madrid?

Yes, it was mentioned near the top of the show
DV
DVB Cornwall
BT Sport HDR programme started. As with the initial 4K coverage, this is a separate programme from the offering via BT Sport in HD and 4K. Peter Drury and Owen Hargreaves presenting and comms.

HDR also showing Opening Ceremony, no ads so far too.
Last edited by DVB Cornwall on 1 June 2019 7:50pm
BK
bkman1990
Oh FFS. A pitch invader interrupting the match. Did he had no clothes on him?

EDIT: Apparently I'm wrong. It was a female streaker. Silly me.
JO
Jon
I’m sure it’s our broadband but the PQ on the YT feed is really bad, tried reducing the quality without much difference too. Had to switch to the BT Sport app on Apple TV which is just the HD feed but is working well.

This is an similar to how it is for me.

Newer posts